Friday, August 26, 2022

A Few Sets for Sale!

 I want to try something new, I have a lot of retired stamp sets and dies, and I would like to sell some or rather a lot of them.  So check them out and if you see something that you like, just complete the Contact Me form on the right hand side of this blog.  Be sure to include your email address.  I will invoice you via PayPal and send all sets by first class mail.  The stamp sets and dies are marked half price their original price.

Around the Corner, $8.00


One in a Million, $10.00



Ornate Thanks & Ornate Border Dies, $26.00

Merry Snowflakes & Stitched Snowflake Dies, $30.00



In Bloom & Pierced Blooms Dies, $30.00

Garden Wishes & Dandy Wishes Dies, $29.00

Rooted In Nature $23.00

Accented Blooms $11.00

Timeless Tidings $11.00

I will post more stamps and dies in the weeks to come and I hope that you will tune in.

Take care,

Cindy

No comments: