Thursday, August 25, 2022

Facebook Replay - Hello Harvest

 I was so happy to back this past Monday, my cold is all better and I was ready to stamp with all of you.  Here is a closeup of the card that I made.


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Hello Harvest (Page 50 July-Dec Mini Catalog)

INK: Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Saddle Brown Stazon, Crushed Curry

PAPER: Early Espresso Base, Pumpkin Pie Layer, Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper Layer, White

ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Champagne Rhinestones, Rustic Pumpkin Dies

Such a fun stamp set to use, I can't to make more fall cards to share with you all.  Now here is the video.


Thanks for stopping by and please consider subscribing to my blog and my You Tube channel. I am really easy to find, just do a search for Cindy's Stamping Studio.

Take care and Happy Stamping!
Cindy

*******************************************************************************
What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, August 9 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, August 9 - Technique Class to Go Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, August 11 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, August 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville


No comments: