Thursday, September 1, 2022

Facebook Live Replay - Ringed with Nature

The Ringed with Nature stamp set from Stampin' Up! coordinates perfectly with the Tree Rings Dies and Tree Rings 3D Hybrid Embossing Folder.  The best part is that this is such an easy way to make a spectacular card.

Here is a closeup of the card.

Project Recipe:
STAMP SETS: Ringed with Nature, Thoughts & Prayers (Inside Verse, Retired)

INK: Starry Sky, Poppy Parade

PAPER: Starry Sky Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" Scored at 4 1/4", Rings of Love Designer Series Paper Layer, Sahara Sky and Soft Suede

ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Tree Ring Dies, Tree Ring 3D Hybrid Embossing Folder, Starry Sky Matte Dots

Now watch the video and see how easy this card goes together.


So what do you think?!  Didn't this card go together nicely and really quite easy also.  If you have any questions, please sure to ask.  I have a "Contact Me" form on the right hand side of this blog that you can type your question in, be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you.  

In case you were wondering, No, I did not get to go for a walk by myself!  My boys know that when I grab my hat and put my walking shoes on, I am going for a walk and will make sure that I know that they want to go with.  How can I resist?!


Thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate you all!

Happy Stamping!

Cindy

*******************************************************************************
What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, September 13 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, September 13 - Technique Class to Go Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, September 15 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, September 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

No comments: