Friday, August 2, 2024

Let's Sketch Friday - Dear Friend

 I have very rarely taken the time to do a card sketch, you see them everywhere. So I decided something, I want to make Fridays a day to dedicate to a sketch. If you want to play along, go for it. This first sketch was a lot of fun and I really like the results of the card. I will post my card, recipe and then the sketch.

Here is my card:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: So Sincere, Spotlight on Nature

INK: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather

PAPER: Highland Heather Base, Perennial Lavender DSP, Gorgeous Grape, White (Inside)

ACCESSORIES: Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Gorgeous Grape Dots

And now here is the sketch, let's see what you come up with.


I really like it and will try another one, look for it next Friday on Let's Sketch!

Take care

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  August 13 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  August 15 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  August 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: