Thursday, August 1, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Frosted Forest

 The Frosted Forest set is a great set, not only does it have coordinating dies but also masks. It is also an On Line Exclusive and is available for to order right now!! I can see using this set for masculine cards but also for Christmas Cards.

Here is a close up of the card that I made using the Frosted Forest and Masks.


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Frosted Forest

INK: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie

PAPER: Cajun Craze Base, Early Espresso Layer, Flowering Zinnia Layer, Basic Beige Layer

ACCESSORIES: Frosted Forest Masks, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon, Pecan Pie Dots

This was a fun card to make, I have never really used Masks and found it to be quite easy to work with.

Now watch the video to see how I made this beautiful card. I think you will also be surprised when you see how easy it was to make.


Give it a try, this set was so easy to work with. I am seeing a Christmas card or two in my future for this set.  Thanks so much for stopping in today, I hope to see you next week for another set that I will feature.

Take care,
Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  August 13 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  August 15 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  August 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK


No comments: