Saturday, June 22, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - My Facebook Friends

 I guess I was sleeping at the wheel and totally forgot to make up a post for today. I guess I just got too wrapped up in everyday life. I want to showcase the wonderful ladies who are stampers that I have never met in person but I feel are my friends.  They are the ladies that tune in every week for my Weekly Facebook Live.

This card I received from Denise Wieger, she is from Colorado. Nice and simple, makes for a beautiful card.

I received this card from Linda Jachemstahl who lives in Wisconsin and who I just recently got acquainted with.


And finally, this all so cute card I received from Cheryl Merzenich, she comes to us from California.

This is just a few card that I have received through the months, I just love each and every one of them and always appreciate the cards.

Thanks for stopping in.
Take care.
Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  July 9 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  July 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  July 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK




No comments: