Thursday, July 25, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Round We Go

 I have a cute card to share with you today, plus I had some help with the video. My granddaughter, Andi, spent the day, it didn't take any coaxing at all to get her to make the card!!

Here is the card close up:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Round We Go

INK: Pool Party, Peach Pie, Coastal Cabana, Petunia Pop

PAPER: Pool Party Base, Country Woods Layer 4" x 5 1/4", White (Inside) & Scraps, Pool Party, Peach Pie, Coastal Cabana, Petunia Pop Scraps and 24-26 In Color DSP (Pinwheel)

ACCESSORIES: Round We Go Dies, Dimensionals, Tear Tape, 1" Circle Punch (Back of Pinwheel), 1/2" Circle Punch (Flower Centers)

Helpful Hints:  You have to cut 2 of the Pinwheel pieces using the Pinwheel Die using a 2" x 5" piece of DSP.  I found that DSP works the best. After you cut out the Pinwheel, fold it in the hill & valley folds and secure the ends to each other to form a "bracelet". Then gently push it down and have the 1" circle ready to adhere to the back of the pinwheel. I covered the circle that I punched out with tear tape, as that works the best. Place a clear "D" acrylic block on top to keep it flat, I let it set for a bit to hold it. To adhere the pinwheel to the card, I used Tombo white glue. All the other flowers I used a mini dimensional.

Now here is the video, Enjoy!!


This was a fun card to make and I am already planning another card to share. So stay tuned and thanks for checking in with me today.

Take care,

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: