Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beagles Rule!!

Good Morning,
I haven't anything new to show you today, you see for the past 2 nights, my husband and I were watching the Westminister Dog Show. The first night (Monday), the first group to be judged was the Hound Group and it included the Beagle. Well the Beagle won the Hound Group!! It was the first time in history that a Beagle won.

So we were excited to see if the Beagle would go the distance. We had to wait until Tuesday night to see the results. The competition was very stiff as the Standard Poodle and Toy Poodle both won their groups, as well as the Akita in the Working Group, Weimaraner, an Australian shepherd and an Akita and Sealyham terrier. But when it came time for the judge to announce the Best of Show, my husband and I were on the edge of our seats. Then the judge said it, "The Beagle". We cheered! Both of our beagles looked at us like we had lost it.

So tonight I really do plan to do some stamping. I have some cards in mind that I want to start on. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned.

No comments: