Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday

What better way to spend a Saturday but by stamping!!

I went to a Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday, actually I helped my upline, Kelly. We held a Stamp-A-Stack at our township's townhall. Its a older building, but has been remodeled and works out just great for our stamping projects.

She had some wonderful cards for us to make and what a wonderful variety. From using the Cuttlebug to Embossing! It was a great time and a pretty good turnout. Because I was the "helper", I ended up getting 3 new stamp sets from Stampin' Up!! How cool is that!! It was just a simple gathering at our township's town hall but it works out just great, with lots of room for 4 workstations. Here is a picture of the cards that we made.





I also made a sympathy card for a friend of ours. Stampin' Up's stampset "Lovely as a Tree" makes some truely special cards. I stamped the trees on Whisper White and embossed in black, then I sponged Bordering Blue ink for the sky. Tied Silver Cord around the top and mounted it on black to make the oval stand out. I think it turned out very nice.

If you click on the individual photos, you can see the cards alittle closer. Thanks for stopping by.











No comments: