Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Next Stop Naples, Florida in 2006!

 But before we get to Naples, Florida; Tam and I had to take Alligator Alley back to Naples.  We got to see alittle of the Florida Everglades and stopped at a wayside to take a few photos.  They were nothing like I thought that they would be but still very pretty.

We were so lucky to have just lovely weather the week that we were in Florida. The temps were in the low 80's and there was no humidty to speak of. We had a good time and was great to hook back up with mom in Naples.
Naples, Floriday in 2006!!  Look at that gorgerous sunset!  As many times as I have been to Florida, I always take alot of photos of the sunset.  I really do love the Florida sunset.  I am sure that you will see alot of scrapbook pages of my sunsets but everyone is different. The colors really do seem to change and take on a different set up.  I must not be the only one that loves a Florida sunset because the beach is always full when you drive down to see the sunset.

Using up more retired Stampin' Up! cardstock and stamp set. I couldn't resist dusting off this stamp set, its called Shore Thing and the shells are from the retired set Seaside.  I am so glad that I kept both of these sets.  Its just what my Florida pages needed.

The best part of these pages is that I am sitting in my computer room/Jim's den and when I look out the window there is two feet of snow and its probably about 10 degrees out!!  (If we are lucky, suppose to get even colder tonight...don't ask!)

Tomorrow we are going to the beach!
As always take care,
Cindy

No comments: